Get More from Your Home Schooling Experience
- Choose your curricula and when, where and how your children learn
- Teach your kids at home, online, in small group classes or a combination
- Take advantage of parent-driven enrichment classes and our extensive vendor list
- Free, publicly-funded charter school with no tuition fees
- Receive ample student funds for supplies, study trips and enrichment classes -- $2,600 per elementary student and $2,800 per high school student
- Rely on a credentialed Supervising Teacher to ensure your needs are being met
- Get help teaching specific subjects and working with different learning styles
- Connect with other families for study trips, meet-ups, small group classes and events
- Benefit from our 27-year history, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accreditation, and our A-G approved courses for CSU/UC eligibility
Please fill out the form below and someone will contact you by the next business day.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not share email addresses.
Horizon Charter Schools is WASC accredited through June 30, 2024, certifying that the school is a trustworthy institution, validating the integrity of Horizon’s educational programs, and fulfilling a requirement as a CSU/UC approved school for A-G courses. Learn more about WASC.
Latest Home School News
What People Are Saying
Real thoughts about our charter experience.
Serving the greater Sacramento region: Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado, Nevada, Sutter, and Yuba Counties.