Board of Directors
A five-member board consisting of three Horizon Charter Schools’ (HCS) parents elected by HCS parents and staff, a business community representative, and a representative from the educational community is responsible for governing Horizon Charter Schools.
Current board members are:
- Jeff Rodzen, Parent Representative and Governing Board President, [email protected]
- Joe Dutra, Education Representative and Governing Board Vice President, [email protected]
- Lisa Romero, Parent Representative, [email protected]
- Oksana Krevitsky, Parent Representative, [email protected]
- Jim Trimble, Community Representative, [email protected]
The Governing Board is responsible for charter accountability and revision, selection of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), budget approval, the school calendar, and formal adoption of the Charter School policies. HCS’ Governing Board follows The Brown Act Governance Model.
Contacting the Board
The entire Governing Board may be reached through the board secretary using the information below, or individually via their emails above.
Phone 916.408.5200 x 5171
Toll-Free 800.338.8003 x 5171
US Mail PO Box 489000, CA 95648
E-Mail [email protected]