Enter the sweepstakes on our Facebook page for a chance to win tickets to this fun event by kids for kids
Super Kids Expo happens NEXT weekend, April 6 & 7, 2019. The event features affordable fun for the whole family: live entertainment – special appearances – food – activities – and a whole lot more! Visit their Facebook event page for full details.
Horizon Charter Schools will be there with craft activities for kids, a prize wheel and so much fun! You might even be able to get your photo taken with the Horizon eagle! We hope to see you at Super Kids Expo 2019!
Admission for 12 and under is FREE. Admission for those over 12 is $12. But, Horizon has tickets! We’ll be giving away one family pack of 4 tickets and one pair of adult tickets. Simply ensure you have liked Horizon Charter Schools’ Facebook page and fill out the entry form. The winner will be announced on Horizon Charter Schools’ Facebook page at 4pm on Wednesday, April 3rd. Must be 18 or older to enter.
- You must first “Like” Horizon Charter Schools’ Facebook page.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified via the email address provided and announced on Horizon Charter Schools’ (HCS) Facebook page.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the greater Sacramento area who “Like” Horizon Charter Schools’ Facebook page, except HCS employees.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter:
- “Like” Horizon Charter School’s Facebook page.
- Provide your email address.
- Note: Entries that do not include all the required information and adhere to the rules will be considered void.
- First prize: 4 adult tickets to Super Kids Expo 2019 on April 6 or 7, 2019 at Cal Expo (1600 Exposition Blvd, Sacramento, CA).
- Second prize: 2 VIP tickets to Super Kids Expo 2019 on April 6 or 7, 2019 at Cal Expo (1600 Exposition Blvd, Sacramento, CA).
- HCS will provide the prize(s) to be awarded. No substitution of a prize will be made unless HCS, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. A prize must be accepted as awarded.
- The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
To Redeem Prize:
- Winner must contact Horizon Charter Schools via Facebook direct message or by calling the sweepstakes facilitator, Right Angle Productions, at 916.435.4165 no later than 8pm PDT on Wednesday, April 3, 2019.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or fails to contact HCS via Facebook or by calling Right Angle Productions within the required time period, or fails to pick up the tickets from HCS, the winner forfeits the prize.
- Tickets will be emailed to the winner at the email provided in the entry form.
- Winner must be able to read and print pdf tickets.
- Tickets must be printed and taken to Super Kids Expo on April 6 or 7, 2019 for event entry.
Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these rules and the decisions of Horizon Charter Schools, which are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. Whether or not you receive a prize is contingent upon (i) fulfilling all requirements set forth in these rules and (ii) you being selected and validated as the winner. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. By entering the sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by these rules.
Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes, you agree that HCS and their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right to use all or a part of your name and photo for future advertising, trade, promotion and publicity in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation, notice to you, or consideration, review or approval from you.
- HCS has the right to verify your eligibility and compliance with these rules, which they shall determine in their sole discretion, and to disqualify you on the basis of their investigation.
- You may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may you use any other device or artifice to submit more than one (1) entry. If you use fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempt to participate with multiple e-mail identities, you will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the person who made the entry. For the purposes of these rules, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- By entering the sweepstakes you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these rules and the decisions of HCS, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this sweepstakes.
- HCS reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstakes at any time if it is determined that the sweepstakes cannot be run as originally planned or if fraud or any other occurrence comprises the fairness or integrity of the sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes rules are subject to change without notice.
- HCS and the sweepstakes facilitators are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to entries or other factors beyond its reasonable control.
- HCS is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
- HCS, in its sole discretion, determines if an entry meets sweepstakes requirements and otherwise complies with the rules.
- You assume all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected entries. The sweepstakes facilitators make no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in connection with its ability to in any way enable, develop or market the idea set forth in your entry.
- HCS, their employees, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, district, advertising/promotion agencies, and Facebook, Inc. shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any of the following: delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to: lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet, or other connections; the availability, accessibility, technical failure or miscommunications of computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by site or sweepstakes site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the sweepstakes; theft, loss, destruction or damage to an entry in whole or in part; and other factors beyond their reasonable control, and are not responsible for injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the site or any sweepstakes site.
- These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as applicable herein, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s’ fees. You hereby waive all rights to: (i) claim or be awarded any punitive, direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (ii) to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Disclaimer: This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Horizon Charter Schools and not to Facebook. Any comments or questions about the sweepstakes should be addressed to Horizon Charter Schools or its sweepstakes facilitator, Right Angle Productions, at 916.435.4165.