Horizon Charter Schools Education Foundation (HCSEF) is a 501c3 non-profit corporation dedicated to raising funds to benefit HCS students, giving students the opportunity to pursue academic achievement and to become productive and responsible citizens. The group meets January - April and August - October on the last Wednesday of the month.
Higher Education ScholarshipsEvery year the Foundation awards college and university scholarships to qualifying high school seniors. Applications to be considered will be available in the spring.
Foundation Board Members
- Cynthia Wood, EdD, CEO
- Yvonne Allen, CFO
- Mary-Lou Smith, Governing Board Rep.
- Jennifer Nunes, CSEA Rep
- Vacant, HCEA Rep.
- Cheryle Shelton , Secretary
- Theresa Woolley, Community Rep.
- Vacant, Administrative Representative
- Linda McGillicuddy, Confidential Rep.
- Vacant, Treasurer