Learn more about the Kidtopia VIK Ticket Giveaway and enter the contest on our Facebook page!
Win 2 VIK (Very Important Kid) tickets to CBS Radio’s Kidtopia on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at Fair Oaks Park! This event is sold out, but we have 2 tickets to give away to one lucky winner! Simply ensure you have liked Horizon Charter Schools’ Facebook page and fill out the entry form. Winner will be announced on Horizon Charter Schools’ Facebook page at 4pm on March 23. Tickets will be available for pick up at Horizon Charter Schools on March 24. Must be 18 or older to enter. See official rules for more details.
- You must first “Like” Horizon Charter Schools’ Facebook page.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified via the email address provided and announced on Horizon Charter Schools’ (HCS) Facebook page.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the greater Sacramento area who “Like” Horizon Charter Schools’ Facebook page, except employees of Horizon Charter Schools or CBS Radio and their families.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter:
- “Like” Horizon Charter School’s Facebook page
- Provide your email address.
- Note: Entries that do not include all the required information and adhere to the rules will be considered void.
- 2 VIK Tickets to CBS Radio’s Kidtopia event on March 25, 2017 at Fair Oaks Park in Fair Oaks, CA
- HCS will provide the prize(s) to be awarded. No substitution of a prize will be made unless the HCS, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. A prize must be accepted as awarded.
- The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
To Redeem Prize:
- Winner must contact Horizon Charter Schools via Facebook direct message or by calling the contest facilitator, Right Angle Productions, at 916.435.4165 no later than 5pm PDT on March 23, 2017.
- Winner must be able to pick up the tickets at Horizon Charter Schools’ district office at 2800 Nicolaus Road, Suite 100, Lincoln, CA 95648 between 8am – 4pm on Friday, March 24, 2017.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or fails to contact HCS via Facebook or by calling Right Angle Productions within the required time period, or fails to pick up the tickets from HCS, the winner forfeits the prize.
Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these rules and the decisions of Horizon Charter Schools, which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Whether or not you receive a prize is contingent upon (i) fulfilling all requirements set forth in these rules and (ii) you being selected and validated as the winner. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Contest is void where prohibited by law. By entering the contest, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by these rules.
Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, you agree that HCS and their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right to use all or a part of your name and photo for future advertising, trade, promotion and publicity in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation, notice to you or consideration, review or approval from you.
- HCS has the right to verify your eligibility and compliance with these rules, which they shall determine in their sole discretion, and to disqualify you on the basis of their investigation.
- You may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may you use any other device or artifice to submit more than one (1) entry. If you use fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempt to participate with multiple e-mail identities, you will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the person who made the entry. For the purposes of these rules, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- By entering the contest you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these rules and the decisions of HCS, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this contest.
- HCS reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the contest at any time if it is determined that the contest cannot be run as originally planned or if fraud or any other occurrence comprises the fairness or integrity of the contest.
- Contest rules are subject to change without notice.
- HCS and the contest facilitators are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to entries or other factors beyond its reasonable control.
- HCS is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
- HCS, in its sole discretion, determines if an entry meets contest requirements and otherwise complies with the rules.
- You assume all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected entries. The contest facilitators make no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in connection with its ability to in any way enable, develop or market the idea set forth in your entry.
- HCS, their employees, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, district, advertising/promotion agencies, and Facebook, Inc. shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any of the following: delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to: lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet, or other connections; the availability, accessibility, technical failure or miscommunications of computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by site or contest site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contest; theft, loss, destruction or damage to an entry in whole or in part; and other factors beyond their reasonable control, and are not responsible for injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the contest or downloading materials from or use of the site or any contest site.
- These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as applicable herein, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this contest, but in no event attorney’s’ fees. You hereby waive all rights to: (i) claim or be awarded any punitive, direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (ii) to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Disclaimer: This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Horizon Charter Schools and not to Facebook. Any comments or questions about the contest should be addressed to Horizon Charter Schools or its contest facilitator, Right Angle Productions, at 916.435.4165.